Easy 4 Ingredient Pizza
Do you ever need a SUPER quick lunch or dinner? One Saturday we were out and about all morning and came home, needing a really quick lunch because it was past 2pm. We had just gone to Trader Joe’s, and I had picked up some tortillas. We had roasted veggies the night before with spaghetti, and I had sauce and veggies leftover. I’ve never made a vegetarian pizza before because I thought they were boring, but this is soooo good! If you try it, let us know what you think in a comment.
Easy 4 Ingredient Pizza Recipe
- Whole Wheat Tortillas (I used Trader Joe’s)
- Spaghetti Sauce (you can add garlic, and oregano to spice it up), warmed
- (leftover) oven-roasted veggies of your choice (we used broccoli, red cabbage and yellow squash), warmed
- handful of mozzarella cheese
- Place tortillas on a microwaveable plate or a pan.
- Top with warmed up spaghetti sauce, warmed veggies & cheese.
- Microwave until cheese is melted, start with 45 seconds, depending on the wattage of the microwave. You could also broil for 3-5 minutes, or bake them in an oven at 350 degrees for approximately 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Wow! This is the most tasty lunch I’ve had in a long time!! I think it’s the roasted veggies that make this so savory. It was so fast to throw together, too. This is now a weekly standard lunch. Now when I roast veggies for dinner, I always roast a double batch so we can have pizza the next day. This would be good as a quick dinner, too, or a snack.
Have you made another quick lunch like nachos?
We would love to hear from you! Get free e-mail updates by subscribing here. Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. “Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful” (1 Corinthians 4:2 ESV). Thanks for visiting!