Roasted Broccoli Trio with Parmesan Recipe
- 1 bunch of broccoli, chopped
- 5 or so cabbage leaves, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced (optional)
- 5 garlic cloves (the cloves are so much better!) or garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- a drizzle of olive oil
- a drizzle of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the vegetables and garlic cloves on a lipped baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables.
- Give a couple of shakes of pepper (and garlic powder) over the vegetables and stir.
- Drizzle Parmesan cheese over the mix.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes, stirring every 6 minutes or until you achieve the desired golden color.
Recipe by Practical Stewardship at http://practical-stewardship.com/2012/03/14/roasted-broccoli-trio-with-parmesan-recipe/