The Pineapple Protein Smoothie Recipe
It’s kind of hard to mess up a fruit smoothie. Jonathan was trying to come up with a powerful protein packed smoothie. It turned out creamy, frothy, and delicious! Give it a try, and let us know what you think in a comment!
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup juice (we used cranberry-which we were surprised it came out so white)
- 1/4 plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 scoop protein powder, optional
- 1 T flaxseed oil, optional
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Serve immediately.
What smoothie combinations do you enjoy the best? Check out other smoothie recipes here.
Want a code for a free shipping on a Vitamix? Go here.
We would love to hear from you! Feel free to comment. Get free e-mail updates by subscribing here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. “Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful” (1 Corinthians 4:2 ESV). Thanks for visiting!