This is a variation of the protein-packed recipe my friend Fancy Nancy gave to me. I added some almonds for even more protein and honey to sweeten. This recipe also makes a bigger batch to feed a bigger family; we had leftovers with our family of 5. This is just such an easy recipe to put together. I love it! Thanks again, Nancy for the heads up!!
No Flour Almond Pancake Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups oatmeal (certified gluten free if needed)
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 T honey
- 2 t vanilla
- optional, 2 t flaxseed
- optional, 6 T TriMix (1 T Wheat Germ, 1 T Wheat Bran, 1 T Oat Bran)
- Grease griddle.
- Warm griddle to medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients (in blender) until the batter is smooth. If you want the batter to be ultra smooth, grind the almonds and oats in a food processor first and then add to the pancake.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the batter for each pancake.
- Flip pancakes when they bubble.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Jonathan used some homemade almond butter here!
Go here for the complete list of recipes.
We would love to hear from you! Get free e-mail updates by subscribing here. Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. “Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful” (1 Corinthians 4:2 ESV). Thanks for visiting!
Shared @ Healthy 2day Wednesday, WFMW, Homestead Barn Hop, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Breakfast Ideas Monday, Scrumptious Sunday, Seasonal Inspirations, Chic & Crafty, Full Plate Thursday, It’s a Keeper Thursday, Fight Back Friday, & Fit & Fabulous Friday, Weekend Potluck.