Banana Yogurt Bread~a great moist and tasty breakfast, snack, or dessert.
One of our family favorite snacks is banana bread.
Whenever we end up buying more bananas than we can consume in a timely manner, banana yogurt bread moves up to the top of the to-do list. I healthified and adapted it from Cooking Light to make two 9×5 loaves.
The Verdict: We love having banana yogurt bread around. I try to make it about once a month. The addition of yogurt adds moisture, vitamin D, calcium and more. Got to love it!
Pictures updated 9/14.
Want more snack ideas?
- Madeover & Healthified Zucchini Bread
- Easy 4 Ingredient Pizza
- Abbie’s Kickin’ Sorbet
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Flour (Black Bean) Brownies
- No Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Delights
- Pumpkin Bread Recipe in the Crock-Pot or Not