Are you getting together for some food, fellowship, and fun this weekend for Labor Day? One of the best ways to reduce the stress of having company is preparing food ahead. Besides freezing a meal, I don’t know a bigger help then the crock-pot. For this Slow Cooker Saturdays installment I thought I would highlight different uses of the crock-pot and a few other recipes that may inspire your Labor Day celebrations.
Main Dish Ideas:
- Crock-Pot Chili Recipe
- Healthier Crock-Pot Meatballs
- “Baked” Potatoes in the Crock-Pot
- Cilantro Lime Pesto Recipe & Black Bean Burrito Recipe (keep the burritos warm in the crock-pot
- Turkey Feta Burgers
Side Dish Ideas:
- The Green Salad
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Crock-Pot or Not Homemade & Healthified Red Robin French Fries
- Strawberry Blueberry Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
- Watermelon Lime Juice
- No Flour (Black Bean) Brownies
- No Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits (can be used as a shortcake)
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bite Recipe
- Raw Vegan 3 Ingredient Lara Bar Ball Recipe
- EASY Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy No Flour Pie Crust Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Delights
- FAST & Healthified 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup (needs to be kept cold so the natural peanut butter doesn’t melt)
- 3 Ingredient Healthified Chocolate Crispy Treats
How are you celebrating and feasting this Labor Day?
Go here for the complete list of recipes.
We would love to hear from you! Feel free to comment. Get free e-mail updates by subscribing here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. “Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful” (1 Corinthians 4:2 ESV). Thanks for visiting!