It is so fun to find ways to eat and use the end-of-the-summer harvest. My friend had blessed us some string beans from her abundance. We were off to a potluck, and I needed a super quick side. I put this together in less than two minutes with some flavors we had around the kitchen! Got to love that!
Raw Lemon Garlic String Beans Recipe
- Generous Handful of String Beans
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T Lemon Juice
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of pepper
- dash of salt
- slivered almonds to garnish
- Wash the string beans.
- Place string beans on a serving platter or bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix remaining four ingredients in a bowl, and then pour lemon mixture over the string beans.
- Garnish with slivered almonds.
- Enjoy your fresh, flavorful raw string beans!
The Verdict: This is my choice way of eating string beans!! It’s a way I can eat something I think normally tastes like dirt and actually enjoy it!! Just being honest. Even my kids eat it!