Crock-pot Pork Spare Ribs
- 2.5-4 pounds pork spare ribs
- water, enough to barely cover the bottom of the crock-pot
- Sweet Mesquite Seasoning, or your favorite seasonings or rub (see notes below*)
- You can season the night before if desired.
- Barely cover the bottom of the crock-pot with water.
- Place the pork spare ribs in the crock-pot. If the pork spare ribs don't fit, fold them into the crock-pot as shown above.
- Generously season the ribs, if you haven't already done so.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Recipe by Practical Stewardship at https://practical-stewardship.com/2013/06/15/crock-pot-pork-spare-ribs/