Cucumber Peach Salsa
- 1 1/2 cucumbers, peeled if desired, seeded and chopped
- 1 peach, peeled if desired and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/3 bell pepper, chopped
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1-2 t cilantro, minced
- 1/2 t garlic, minced
- 1/2 t salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 t dill weed
- optional, 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded if desired, and chopped
- drizzle of olive oil
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Enjoy or refrigerate to let all flavors meld together for about an hour and then serve.
Recipe by Practical Stewardship at https://practical-stewardship.com/2013/09/27/cucumber-peach-salsa/