Here is a very easy recipe you can put together in minutes, and is a lot like a Lara Bar. This recipe is guilt-free and naturally sweetened with dates. Dates are amazing because they are not only sweet, but they help bind food together.
This tasty dessert, is no-bake, raw, vegan, and amazing! This is the first time I’ve created a coconut dessert, and it’s a great variation of the normal Lara Bar Balls I’ve made.
4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Delights
- 1 cup of dates
- 1/2 cup almonds (walnuts, cashews, and pecans will work too)
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1/4 shredded unsweetened coconut
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture forms one big ball. To have courser nuts, place nuts in the food processor after all the other ingredients have been combined.
- Remove, and roll into 1 inch balls or form into hearts.
- Optional: roll the balls in coconut to cover.
- Enjoy, and refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to a week!
The Verdict: My kids dig this recipe (along with me and my husband), and I especially love it because I have no guilt feeding this to them.