Costco Grocery Price List Update, New Products, and 10 Frugal Convenient Foods to Buy at Costco
This post today is like a choose your own adventure. You can go one of three ways, or two, or all three just for fun.
First, I wanted to let you know that I shared a guest post over at Stacy Makes Cents about 10 Frugal Convenience Foods to Buy at Costco. These are foods I use all of the time to help us eat healthy and at home, but they have some convenience factor mixed in. I share their frugal prices and why I heart them so much. To see my top 10 Frugal Convenient Foods to Buy at Costco, just hop on over HERE.
Second, I have recently updated my Costco Grocery Price List. Right now there are about 160 natural and organic foods at Costco I have listed. So go HERE if you want to see my Costco Grocery Price List. FYI, the best page to pin for the prices is HERE so you will have access to the most updated Costco Prices.
And third, here are some new foods at Costco I like that I found in the last few months.
- Organic Made in Nature Apricots-I have some serious apricot lovers in my family, and I love that these apricots don’t have any added sweeteners. Just pure apricot love.
- Luke’s Multigrain and Seed Gluten-free Garden Crackers-They have the crunch and great flavor that many of us love in the family.
- Two Tias Organic Uncooked Tortillas-These tortillas are so amazing and fresh! I even love eating them plain. It only took making my own tortillas just once to think I’m not going to do that until I have lots of ‘free time’ on my hands (whatever that means~retirement? Although I really don’t believe in retirement:).They are the type of product that I hope NEVER goes away. I bought extras to freeze in case they do because Costco does that kinda thing, you know. They get you hooked on a product, yank if from the shelves, never to return. I haven’t seen them the last two times I was there…
- Kinder’s Organic Barbecue Sauce-So good organic, and gluten-free, too!
- MANY organic Cheeses-I can’t believe how many cheeses our Costco just added…AND most of them are organic. Score! I hope your Costco has the same varieties!