Easy Cheesecake Recipe
I should call this the easiest cheesecake recipe EVER. It’s so good and tasty. And besides the crust, there are only 4 ingredients~just an egg, a dash of vanilla, a brick of cream cheese and a can of sweetened condensed milk. That sweetened milk is almost sinful it’s so good!
Ok, so this isn’t the most healthy recipe, but if you make this pie crust it will be healthier for you than if you use a standard graham cracker crust. In fact, this is the least healthiest recipe on my blog…EVER. It’s that sweetened condensed milk that makes this recipe soar to the top of the “least healthiest” category. But, we only partake once or twice a year, so it’s okay to indulge here and there on rare occasions, right?
I love that this recipe is sooo easy, too, and it doesn’t take bunches and bunches of cream cheese. Just one lonely little ole package. But combined with those thick and gorgeous ribbons of sweetened condensed milk as it comes out of the can, the marriage is an inevitable success. In fact, my Ellie girl says this is her favorite dessert I’ve ever made in her nine years of life. That’s pretty good, since I make desserts weekly!
To make a marbled cheesecake: before baking, place 1/4 cup of the cheesecake batter in a small bowl, and whisk in 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder to create a chocolate batter. Pour white cheesecake batter into the pie crust. Carefully swirl in chocolate batter into the cheesecake and bake.
This recipe is from my mother-in-law; thanks Mary! Updated 1/15.
EASY Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1-8oz. brick of softened cream cheese (I used full fat, so the dessert is more satisfying and you'll want to eat less)
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- pie crust (go here to view pie crust recipe)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour it in the pie crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the pie stops jiggling.
- Enjoy and refrigerate the remaining portion.
Here’s a healthified peanut butter cup dessert you may like: