Do you like raw cauliflower? Well, if the answer is no, you need to try roasting cauliflower. There is something about getting a nice golden brown or even blackening the cauliflower that tastes A-MA-ZING! Just ask my young kids.
My inspiring friend, Keri, introduced me to roasted cauliflower via her blog. This is the best way we love to eat cauliflower. Seriously, the oven roasting brings out the best flavors of the cauliflower!
The Verdict: We have this as a side often, and I have even made a roasted cauliflower soup with the leftovers of this recipe. I also love putting the leftover roasted cauliflower on pizzas the next day.
Sometimes I’ll even add zucchini to the mix. One lonely zucchini coin made it into the next pic.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- one head of cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- fresh garlic cloves
- a drizzle of olive oil
- a couple of shakes of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower and garlic cloves on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower and garlic cloves.
- Give a couple of shakes of pepper over cauliflower and garlic cloves.
- Bake for about 24 minutes, stirring every8 minutes.
- They are done when they are nicely browned.
Have you tried roasted red pepper hummus?
or a 4 Ingredient Pizza?