What You Will Find Here
At Practical-Stewardship.com we share with you how our commitment to exercise good stewardship of what God has given us touches all aspects of life, including how we eat, handle our bodies, nurture our souls, and manage our money. We share money saving ideas, healthified recipes, workouts, DIY & Repurposing crafts and sewing projects, Quarterly WinCo & Costco Natural & Organic Price Lists, and more.
- A Healthified Recipe every week
- Thrifty Thinking every other week & DIY Time or combination of Thrifty Thinking & DIY on the opposite weeks
- The 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month: Think Ahead Menu Planning (2 + Week Menu Musings)
- Healthier-for-you Recipes on Slow-Cooker Saturdays the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the Month
- 1 Monthly post on Workout Ideas
- 1 Monthly post on For-the-Heart
- WinCo Wednesdays Quarterly, A List of Natural & Organic Bulk Deals every 3 months
- Costco Quarterly, A List of Natural & Organic Prices every 3 months
The workouts are meant to give you ideas that you can modify (especially if you don’t have any kettlebells).
We know this blog could be broken up into several different blogs. We could have a separate money-saving blog, a separate exercise blog, a separate DIY blog, a separate recipe blog, and a separate spiritual blog. Maybe that will come later, but may be not. Only the Lord knows. But we really can’t separate these aspects of life because it is all about a lifestyle…the lifestyle of a good and faithful steward.
We love hearing from you, especially your ideas for excellent stewardship (and your feedback on ours!), so please contact us and if you like us, “like us” on Facebook.