What You Will Find Here
At Practical-Stewardship.com we share with you how our commitment to exercise good stewardship of what God has given us touches all aspects of life, including how we eat, handle our bodies, nurture our souls, and manage our money. We share thrifty thinking money saving ideas, healthified recipes, workouts, DIY Time & Repurposing crafts and sewing projects, WinCo Quarterly & Costco Quarterly Natural & Organic Price Lists, and more.
- Healthified Recipes
- A Monthly Thrifty Thinking Post
- A Monthly DIY Time Post
- Monthly Menu Planning
- Healthier-for-you Recipes on Slow-Cooker Saturdays Twice a Month
- A Monthly Workout Ideas Post
- A Monthly For-the-Heart Post
- WinCo Quarterly, A List of Natural & Organic Bulk Deals Once Every 3 Months
- Costco Quarterly, A List of Natural & Organic Prices Once Every 3 Months
You will also see posts on fitness philosophy ideas, and more.
The workouts are meant to give you ideas that you can modify (especially if you don’t have any kettlebells).
We know this blog could be broken up into several different blogs. We could have a separate money-saving blog, a separate exercise blog, a separate DIY blog, a separate recipe blog, and a separate spiritual blog. Maybe that will come later, but may be not. Only the Lord knows. But we really can’t separate these aspects of life because it is all about a lifestyle…the lifestyle of a good and faithful steward.