11-4th of July Crock-pot Recipes with Bonus Recipes
Praise the Lord for our freedom! Thank you to the people who have sacrificed for our country that we may have our independence and religious freedom! What a great day we celebrate on the Fourth of July and we are so quick in our fast-paced society to forget the purpose for which we are gathering, and why we light fireworks and barbecue.
As of yet, I am not sure exactly what we are going to be doing on the Fourth of July. I know we’ll go to at least one get-together that week. It’s always fun to have fellowship and feasting together!
Anyway, there are so many ideas and recipes you can make using the slow cooker for Fourth of July parties. For this Slow Cooker Saturdays installment I thought I would highlight different uses of the slow cooker and other recipes that may inspire your Fourth of July celebrations.
Main Dish Ideas:
- “Baked” Potatoes in the Crock-Pot
- Cilantro Lime Pesto Recipe & Black Bean Burrito Recipe (keep the burritos warm in the crock-pot)
- Crock-Pot or Not Super Quick Tortilla Soup
Side Dish Ideas:
- The Green Salad
- 4 Ingredient Biscuits
- Sourdough Starter and Basic 3 (or 4) Ingredient Sourdough Bread Recipe
- Crock-Pot or Not Homemade & Healthified Red Robin French Fries
- Guacamole Recipe
- No Flour (Black Bean) Brownies
- No Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Biscuits (can be used as a shortcake)
- Crock-pot Brownies (no flour, vegan)
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bite Recipe
- Raw Vegan 3 Ingredient Lara Bar Ball Recipe
- EASY Cheesecake Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Delights
- FAST & Healthified 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup (needs to be kept cold so the natural peanut butter doesn’t melt)
- 3 Ingredient Healthified Chocolate Crispy Treats
How are you celebrating and feasting this Fourth of July? **Updated 6/14.
For more slow cooker inspiration, check out my Cookin’ with the Crock-pot Board on Pinterest.