Praise the Lord for our freedom! Thank you to the people who have sacrificed for our country that we may have our independence and religious freedom! What a great day we celebrate on the Fourth of July and we are so quick in our fast-paced society to forget the purpose for which we are gathering, and why we light fireworks and barbecue.
As of yet, I am not sure exactly what we are going to be doing on the Fourth of July. I know we’ll go to at least one get-together that week. It’s always fun to have fellowship and feasting together!
Anyway, there are so many ideas and recipes you can make using the slow cooker for Fourth of July parties. For this Slow Cooker Saturdays installment I thought I would highlight different uses of the slow cooker and other recipes that may inspire your Fourth of July celebrations.
Main Dish Ideas:
- Crock-Pot Chili Recipe
- Healthier Crock-Pot Meatballs
- “Baked” Potatoes in the Crock-Pot
- Cilantro Lime Pesto Recipe & Black Bean Burrito Recipe (keep the burritos warm in the crock-pot
- Crock-Pot or Not Super Quick Tortilla Soup
- Turkey Feta Burgers
Side Dish Ideas:
- The Green Salad
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Sourdough Starter and Basic 3 (or 4) Ingredient Sourdough Bread Recipe
- Crock-Pot or Not Homemade & Healthified Red Robin French Fries
- Strawberry Blueberry Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
- Watermelon Lime Juice
- No Flour (Black Bean) Brownies
- No Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits (can be used as a shortcake)
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bite Recipe
- Raw Vegan 3 Ingredient Lara Bar Ball Recipe
- EASY Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy No Flour Pie Crust Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Delights
- FAST & Healthified 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup (needs to be kept cold so the natural peanut butter doesn’t melt)
- 3 Ingredient Healthified Chocolate Crispy Treats
How are you celebrating and feasting this Fourth of July?
Go here for the complete list of recipes.
We would love to hear from you! Feel free to comment. Get free e-mail updates by subscribing here. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for visiting!
Have you tried…?