I hope you all had a great holiday season! Christmas and the New Year just fly by so quickly, I tell ya. And now we are finishing the first week of the new year!
I am thinking about posting a weekly menu plan. Any thoughts? Or is it nice to just get one menu once a month?
Here is my loose monthly meal planning for January 2014. We are getting the year started off right with some healthy and tasty pickin’s. Look for the recipes in bold.
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie, Vegan Friendly, D-F-I have been making this smoothie multiple times a week for the last 2 plus months.
- Chicken Broth to Make lots of soups. I try to get at least 2 meals out of each soup.
- Crock-Pot or Not Super Quick Tortilla Soup
- Crock-Pot Potato Soup Recipe
- Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tuscan Vegetable Soup
- Crock-pot Ham
This Christmas in our crock-pot mashed potatoes I threw in roasted garlic and caramelized onions I had made on Christmas Eve. What a wonderful blast of flavor the roasted garlic and caramelized onions gave to the mashed potatoes!
- Frugal & Easy Stove Top Popcorn with a Cost Breakdown
- Double Chocolate Energy Bars, G-F, D-F, V
- 3 Ingredient Healthified Chocolate Crispy Treats
- Yogurt Honey Fruit Dip
Healthier Dessert Ideas:
What are you planning to eat this week?