20+ Crock-pot Potluck and Summer Party Recipes
We usually go to at least a couple of potlucks a month during the school year, and when summer comes it seems like potlucks are happening around us weekly. It’s fun to mix fellowship and food together. Since most crock-pot recipes are of the fix-it and forget-it kind, using the slow cooker for these events can make life easier.
For meal planning here are some recipes that would be great for a 4th of July party, Labor Day, or any kind of summer celebration. They include 20 + crock-pot recipes, along with some other recipes great for a party. Updated 7/14.
Main Dish Ideas:
Side Dish Ideas:
- Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free
- Crock-Pot or Not Homemade & Healthified Red Robin French Fries
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe
- Watermelon Lime Juice
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
- Virgin Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
- Crock-pot Brownies, Oven Option, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Egg-Free Option
- Crock-pot or Not Blackberry Apple Crisp, Gluten Free Option
Have you tried any crazy crock-pot recipes?
Go here for the complete list of recipes.
Looking for more slow cooker inspiration? Follow our Cookin’ with the Crock-pot Board on Pinterest by clicking below:
This post may contain affiliate links that cost you no more money, but support our blogging efforts. Thank you!
Sharing at some of these great link parties.