We usually go to at least a couple of potlucks a month during the school year, and when summer comes it seems like potlucks are happening around us weekly. It’s fun to mix fellowship and food together. Since most crock-pot recipes are of the fix-it and forget-it kind, using the slow cooker for these events can make life easier.
For meal planning here are some recipes that would be great for a 4th of July party, Labor Day, or any kind of summer celebration. They include 20 crock-pot recipes, along with some other recipes great for a party.
Main Dish Ideas:
- Crock-Pot Lentil Vegetable Chili Recipe
- Crock-pot White Bean Chili with a Lime Option
- Crock-Pot Chili Recipe
- Healthier Crock-Pot Meatballs
- Crock-pot or Not Low Carb Parmesan Zucchini Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- “Baked” Potatoes in the Crock-Pot
Side Dish Ideas:
- Easy Pizza Hummus
- Strawberry Spinach Chia Seed Salad, G-F, D-F
- Santa Fe Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper, G-F, V opt.
- Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free
- Guacamole Recipe
- Crock-pot Homemade (Sourdough) Bread Recipe
- Homemade Salsa
- Easy Crock-pot Rice
- Crock-pot Nacho “Cheese”, Dairy-Free
- Lime Avocado Black Bean Quinoa
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe
- Watermelon Lime Juice
- Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Smoothie
- Virgin Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
- Crock-pot Brownies, Oven Option, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Egg-Free Option
- Crock-pot or Not Blackberry Apple Crisp, Gluten Free Option
Have you tried any crazy crock-pot recipes?
Go here for the complete list of recipes.